Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydrostatic Test Pump, Electric, Twin Piston, Positive Displacement, 1 HP, 1 GPM, 1000 psi
- Item # 6GDV9
- Mfr. Model # 33100
- UNSPSC # 40151557
- Catalog Page # 3286
- Shipping Weight 104.0 lbs.
- Item Hydrostatic Test Pump, Electric
- Type Twin Piston, Positive Displacement
- Inlet 3/4" Female GHT
- Outlet 1/2" FNPT Swivel
- Discharge Hose 1/2" ID x 10 Ft., 1/2" MNPT Both Ends
- GPM 1
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi
- HP 1
- Engine RPM 1725
- Engine/Motor Type Electric
- Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Shaft Size 5/8" Hollow
- Gauge Glycerin Filled, 0 to 2000 psi
- Length 16"
- Width 22"
- Height 18"
- Lubrication 30W Non-Detergent Hydraulic Oil
- Relief Valve Adjustable Pressure
- Material of Construction Metal
- Features Built-In Adjustable Pressure Regulator, Full Perimeter Cage Mounted On Swivel Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6GDV7WHEELER-REX
Price $2,291.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.