Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydrostatic Test Pump, Electric, 1/2 HP
- Item # 6GDV5
- Mfr. Model # 39300
- UNSPSC # 40151557
- Catalog Page # 3700
- Shipping Weight 34.87 lbs.
- ItemHydrostatic Test Pump, Electric
- TypeTwin Piston, Positive Displacement
- Inlet3/4" Female GHT
- Outlet9/16"-18 JCIF Male
- Discharge Hose1/4" ID x 10 Ft., 1/4 MNPT x 9/16-18 JICF Female Swivel
- Max. Pressure300 psi
- Engine RPM1725
- Engine/Motor TypeElectric
- Shaft Size1/2"
- GaugeGlycerin Filled, 0 to 600 psi
- LubricationChassis Grease
- Relief ValveAdjustable Pressure
- Material of ConstructionMetal
- FeaturesBuilt-In Adjustable Pressure Regulator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump is only designed for testing lines and should not be used for line filling, additionally; it is only designed for use with clean water.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Yes this has an adjustible relief with a gauge, you can adjust the pressure to test at 180 PSI .
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.