Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydrostatic Test Pump, 6-1/2 HP
- Item # 6GDV1
- Mfr. Model # 46501
- UNSPSC # 40151557
- Catalog Page # 3700
- Shipping Weight 160.0 lbs.
- Item Hydrostatic Test Pump
- Type Triple Diaphragm, Positive Displacement
- Inlet 3/4" Female GHT
- Inlet Hose 3/4" ID x 10 Ft., 3/4" Male GHT
- Outlet 3/4" MNPT
- Discharge Hose 3/4" ID x 10 Ft., 3/4" MNPT Both Ends
- GPM 10
- Max. Pressure 500 psi
- Engine Brand B&S
- HP 6-1/2
- Engine RPM 550
- Engine Size 104cc
- Engine/Motor Type Gasoline
- Shaft Size 1"
- Gauge Glycerin Filled, 0 to 600 psi
- Length 28"
- Width 24"
- Height 35"
- Lubrication Pump 40W Non-Detergent Oil, 20 oz, Gear Case 80/90W Gear Oil, 16 oz.
- Relief Valve Adjustable Pressure
- Material of Construction Metal
- Features Inlet Hose Strainer, Automatic Bypass, Two Wheeled Cart With Pneumatic Wheels
- Includes Quick Disconnect Fittings For Inlet and Discharge Hoses
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.