Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fire Hose Tester, Four Outlet
- Item # 6GDW2
- Mfr. Model # 363040
- UNSPSC # 46191603
- Catalog Page # 3700
- Shipping Weight 112.0 lbs.
- Item Fire Hose Tester
- Type Four Outlet, Positive Displacement
- HP 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Inlet 2-1/2" NST Swivel Female Quick Fill
- Outlet (4) 2-1/2" NST Male Connection With Individual Ball Valves
- GPM 3
- Material of Construction Metal
- Relief Valve Adjustable Pressure
- Gauge Glycerin Filled, 0 to 1000 psi, Stainless Steel
- Lubrication Chassis Grease
- Max. Pressure 500 psi
- Length 38"
- Width 30"
- Height 24"
- Agency Compliance Meets NFPA Guidelines
- Features Full Perimeter Cage Mounted On Swivel Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For questions on pricing please call 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.