Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mold and Mildew Remover, 1G
- Item # 6EFN7
- Mfr. Model # 800066CA
- UNSPSC # 47131827
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.7 lbs.
- ItemMold, Moss, Algae, Mildew Remover
- Application MethodPump Sprayer
- Size1 gal.
- Coverage750 to 2250 sq. ft.
- For Use OnAll Exterior Surfaces
- StandardsEPA Registered
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Cleaners (370)
- Biodegradable Cleaners (224)
- Stain Removers (156)
- Concrete Cleaners (75)
- Nonabrasive Cleaners (72)
- Mold Removers (70)
- Mold and Mildew Cleaners (69)
- Mold Cleaners (59)
- Mold and Mildew Removers (51)
- Mold Killers (39)
- Mold Remediation (39)
- Outdoor Cleaners (38)
- Wood Cleaners (38)
- Mold and Mildew Stain Removers (37)
- Mildew Removers (35)
- Concrete Stain Removers (20)
- Exterior Surface Stain Removers (20)
- Marble Cleaners (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.