Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid Stain Remover, 10 L
- Item # 4ETV5
- Mfr. Model # 10597
- UNSPSC # 47131827
- Catalog Page # 1826
- Shipping Weight 23.07 lbs.
- ItemMoss, Mold, Gunge Removal
- Application MethodSpray
- Size338 oz.
- For Use OnClay Tile, Concrete Tile, Super 6, Fibrolite, Colour Steel, Zincalume (iron Roof)
- Recommended Dilution1:6
- RTU Yield per Container16 gal.
- Effective Temp.40 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Cleaners (368)
- Biodegradable Cleaners (214)
- Stain Removers (155)
- Concrete Cleaners (77)
- Nonabrasive Cleaners (74)
- Mold and Mildew Cleaners (55)
- Mold Cleaners (55)
- Mold and Mildew Removers (48)
- Outdoor Cleaners (39)
- Mold Killers (37)
- Mold Remediation (37)
- Mold and Mildew Stain Removers (35)
- Wood Cleaners (35)
- Mildew Removers (33)
- Mold Removers (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.