Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mold, Moss, Algae, Mildew Remover, 1 gal., Spray 1, EA
- Item # 4ETV4
- Mfr. Model # 800006
- UNSPSC # 47131827
- Catalog Page # 1826
- Shipping Weight 8.74 lbs.
- ItemMold, Moss, Algae, Mildew Remover
- Application MethodSpray
- Size1 gal.
- Coverage750 to 2250 sq. ft.
- For Use OnClay Tile, Concrete Tile, Super 6, Fibrolite, Color Steel, Zincalume (Iron Roof)
- Recommended Dilution1:6
- RTU Yield per Container6 gal.
- Effective Temp.40 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- Item # 4ETV5WET AND FORGET
Price $163.25 / each
Shipping: pkg of 2
Alternate Search Terms
- Biodegradable Cleaners (220)
- Stain Removers (152)
- Concrete Cleaners (73)
- Mold Removers (70)
- Mold and Mildew Cleaners (69)
- Nonabrasive Cleaners (69)
- Mold Cleaners (59)
- Mold and Mildew Removers (51)
- Mold Killers (39)
- Mold Remediation (39)
- Wood Cleaners (39)
- Outdoor Cleaners (38)
- Mold and Mildew Stain Removers (37)
- Mildew Removers (35)
- Exterior Surface Stain Removers (21)
- Concrete Stain Removers (20)
- Marble Cleaners (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.