Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAuto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Plate Height3-9/16"
- Plate Width4-5/16"
- Viewing Area3-13/16" x 1-3/4"
- MaterialHigh Impact Resistant Nylon
- Grind ModeYes
- Power SourceBattery and Solar
- FeaturesFast Switching Speed, Full Function, Variable Shades with Delay and Sensitivity Infinitely Adjustable Solar Cell and (2)AAA Alkaline Battery Replaceable to Extend Lifetime, Low Battery Alarm, Test Button Allows You to Test If The Auto Darkening Lens is Darkening Properly, Additional Grinding Function, TIG Rating 5A, 5 pt. Adjustment Headgear with Removable Sweatband for Maximum Comfort
- IncludesExtra Front Cover Lens, OIPM
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 33N556
Alternate Search Terms
- Welding Helmets (173)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.