Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Voltage Tester, 6 to 24V
- Item # 1EKN4
- Mfr. Model # 1EKN4
- UNSPSC # 41113637
- Catalog Page # 1252
- Shipping Weight 0.94 lbs.
- ItemVoltage Tester
- Load Ranges4.5mt
- Voltage Range6 to 24
- Works With6 and 24 V Automotive Batteries
- Height (In.)1
- Width (In.)1-1/4
- Includes2 Wire Clips and Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Voltage Testers (353)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (335)
- Automotive Testers (202)
- Vehicle Testers (195)
- Vehicle Battery Service Tools (119)
- Automotive Battery Service Tools (113)
- Battery Testers (55)
- Automotive Battery Testers (38)
- Automotive Starting System Testers (34)
- Starting System Testers (34)
- Vehicle Starting System Testers (34)
- Battery Load Testers (33)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.