Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixed 3/4" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 140 to 700 Nm
- Item # 6PAJ6
- Mfr. Model # 6PAJ6
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 997
- Shipping Weight 13.47 lbs.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Head Type Fixed
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Primary Scale Range 140 to 700 Nm
- Primary Scale Increments 7 Nm
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Length 40-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-4% CW
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Ratcheting Angle 9 Degrees
- Teeth 40
- Setting Automatic Reset After Set Torque Achieved
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Chrome Vanadium
- Handle Plastic With Push Locking
- Meets/Exceeds ANSI B107.14
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.