Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rolling Cabinet, 38 x 23-1/2 x 58-3/4 In
- Item # 1FEF7
- Mfr. Model # 1FEF7
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1060
- Shipping Weight 156.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesStandard Duty
- Number of Drawers5
- Drawer Capacity50 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Load Rating600 lb.
- Caster Size4-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- GaugeDrawer Fronts: 0.023, Drawers/Backwalls: 0.033, Sidewall/Top/Bottom: 0.044, Lock Bars: 0.07
- Work Surface MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemStandard Key Cylinder Lock
- HandlesPlastic Side
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (2) 22-1/3" W x 16-3/8" D x 3" H, (1) 22-1/3" W x 16-3/8" D x 4" H, (2) 22-1/3" W x 16-3/8" D x 6" H
- FinishHigh Gloss
- FeaturesDetachable Parts Bins/Shelves, Pegboard Storage, (2) 3 Outlet Power Strips, Built in Battery Charger Dock, Powered Backwall with Built in Overhead, 26-1/2 x 18" Work Surface
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.