Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Rolling Tool Cabinet, 26 W, 7 Drawer, SS
- Item # 2VYX8
- Mfr. Model # 2VYX8
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 188.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- Number of Drawers7
- Drawer Capacity75 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity10,722 cu. in.
- Load Rating1200 lb.
- Caster Size5 x 2"
- MaterialStainless Steel
- GaugeBottom 14, Top 20, Sides and Drawers 22
- Caster TypePlastic, (2) Fixed w/Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemInternal Keyed Lock
- HandlesTubular Metal
- Configuration22-1/3W Center Bank: (1) 16-1/2D x 4H, (4) 16-1/2D x 3H, (2) 16-1/2D x 6H
- FeaturesPosition Latch Drawers, Sidewall Post Construction
- For Use With2YVX7
- IncludesVinyl Mat And Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.