Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Red Project Center, Deluxe, Width: 26-1/2", Depth: 18", Height: 35-13/64"
- Item # 1RC70
- Mfr. Model # 1RC70
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1060
- Shipping Weight 88.0 lbs.
- ItemProject Center
- Number of Drawers5
- Drawer Capacity35 lb.
- Storage Capacity8334 cu. in.
- Caster Size4" x 2"
- Work Surface MaterialHardboard
- Locking SystemExternal Lock Bar with Keyed Lock
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (1) 22" W x 16.8" D x 2" H, (2) 22" W x 16.8" D x 4" H, (2) 22" W x 16.8" D x 6" H
- FeaturesSmooth-Action Full-Extension Slides, Versatile Molded Removable Work Surface, Steel Pegboard Sides, Molded Top Has Small Storage Compartments
- IncludesCasters, Bumper and Top
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.