Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grease Gun, Pistol Grip Handle, 6000 psi
- Item # 15F196
- Mfr. Model # 15F196
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1349
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- ItemGrease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle StylePistol Grip
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure6000 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output56
- Tube ColorBlack
- Tube MaterialSteel
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Hose Length18"
- Variable Stroke / Full StrokeFull Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke0.50g
- For Use With14 oz. Grease Cartridges
- ApplicationFor Greasing Fittings with Limited Access
- FeaturesOne Hand Operation
- IncludesWhip Hose and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Grease Guns (128)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.