Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grease Gun, Pistol Grip Handle, 6000 psi
- Item # 15F196
- Mfr. Model # 15F196
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1349
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Grease Gun Fill Cartridge, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 6000 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 56
- Tube Color Black
- Tube Material Steel
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Tether Capable Standard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Hose Length 18"
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Full Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke 0.50g
- For Use With 14 oz. Grease Cartridges
- Application For Greasing Fittings with Limited Access
- Features One Hand Operation
- Includes Whip Hose and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Grease Guns (125)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.