Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multi-Tool, Natural Handle Color, Butterfly Opening Opening Action, Number of Tools: 10
- Item # 1YJC4
- Mfr. Model # 1YJC4
- UNSPSC # 27112108
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.78 lbs.
- Item Multi-Tool
- Handle Color Natural
- Opening Action Butterfly Opening
- One-Hand Operation No
- Number of Tools 10
- Number of Functions 18
- Length Open 6-3/4"
- Closed Length 4-1/2"
- Features Needle Nose Plier, Stripper, Wire Cutter, Metric Scale, Imperial Scale, Double Sided File, Awl, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Knife Blade, Serrated Knife, Wood Saw, Can Opener, Bottle Opener With Small Flat Screwdriver, Small Screwdriver, Large Screwdriver, Knife Blade
- Material Stainless Steel
- Locking Yes
- Sheath Material Nylon
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.