Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 30-in-1,7 in.
- Item # 10J159
- Mfr. Model # 10J159
- UNSPSC # 27112814
- Catalog Page # 1019
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type 30-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Bit Style Hex, Phillips, Robertson Square Recess, Slotted, Torx(R)
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Handle Design Ergonomic
- Number of Pieces 32
- Overall Length 7"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Sizes Included Hex 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", Phillips #0, #1, #3, (2) #2, Robertson Square Recess #0, #1, #2, #3, Slotted 1/8", 9/32", (2) 3/16", (2) 1/4", Torx(R) T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Sand Blasted
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features PP, TPV Handle
- Standards ANSI
- Includes Quick Chuck Bit Driver, Quick Chuck Bit Holder, Bit Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.