Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ratcheting 3/4" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 100 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Item # 4RYK3
- Mfr. Model # 4RYK3
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # 1098
- Shipping Weight 17.77 lbs.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Head Type Ratcheting
- Calibration Certificate No
- Primary Scale Range 100 to 600 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 50 ft.-lb.
- Tether Capable Standard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Length 48-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW
- Ratcheting Angle 15 Degrees
- Teeth 24
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Chrome Vanadium
- Handle Knurled Steel
- Meets/Exceeds ANSI, DIN
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4YVY3CDI TORQUE PRODUCTS
Price $1,028.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.