Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Micro Butane Soldering Iron Kit
- Item # 46Z437
- Mfr. Model # 46Z437
- UNSPSC # 23171507
- Catalog Page # 3440
- Shipping Weight 0.88 lbs.
- ItemButane Soldering Iron Kit
- Flame Temp. (Deg. F)2400
- Powered ByButane
- CharacteristicsManual Ignition Compact Micro Butane Soldering Iron And Torch, Power Range 30-70 Watt, Ready To Use 20 Seconds After Ignition, Tank Contains Fuel For 30 Minutes Of Operaion At Middle Setting
- ApplicationUse To Electrical Circuit Repair, Light Gauge Welding, Brazing, Light Plumbing, Jewelry, Eyeglass Frame Repair, Model Building, Arts And Crafts, Dental Wax Corrections And Thawing Frozen Locks
- IncludesBuilt In Refillable Fuel Tank And Striker Cap, Solder, Sponge, Hot Knife, Blow Torch, Heat Blower
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There are no other tips included,
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.