Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Input Voltage: 230VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 6XAE0
- Mfr. Model # 6XAE0
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 186.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 230VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 24 ga. to 5/16"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 225A
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 55A
- Wire Size 0.023", 0.030", 0.035", 0.040"
- Overall Height 28-1/3"
- Overall Width 17-3/4"
- Overall Depth 37-1/2"
- Application For 230 Volts Power Equipment
- Features Removable MIG Gun
- Includes MIG Torch,Ground Cable,Gas Hose,Sample Wire, Contact Tip,Gas Regulator,MIG Nozzle,Spool Adaptor, L Shape Hex Wrench,Operating Manual
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.