Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Westward Series, Input Voltage: 115VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 2WDP6
- Mfr. Model # 2WDP6
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 59.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Westward
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 115VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 24 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 88A@18VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20A
- Output Range 20 to 135A DC
- Wire Size 0.023", 0.030", 0.035"
- Overall Height 16-1/2"
- Overall Width 11-3/4"
- Overall Depth 20-1/2"
- Application For 115 Volts Power Equipment, Joins Materials Up To 3/16" Thick
- Features Torch Control Arc Function
- Includes MIG Gun, Earth Clamp, Contact Tips and Sample Spools, Spool Adaptor, Regulator, Gas Hose
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.