Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grease Gun, Lever Handle, 10,000 psi
- Item # 15F199
- Mfr. Model # 15F199
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1204
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle Style Lever
- Grease Gun Fill Cartridge, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 10,000 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 28
- Tube Color Blue
- Tube Material Steel
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Hose Length 18"
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Full Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke 0.035 oz.
- For Use With 14 oz. Grease Cartridges
- Application For Greasing Fittings in Rough Outdoor Environments in Addition to Fittings with Limted Access
- Features Cast Iron Grease Gun Head fitted with Steel Block Nut. Flip Follower Style Grease Gun Barrel
- Includes Steel Block Nut on Grease Gun Head, Hose Extension and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.