Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Grease Gun, Lever Handle, 10,000 psi
- Item # 15F199
- Mfr. Model # 15F199
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1349
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- ItemGrease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle StyleLever
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure10,000 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output28
- Tube ColorBlue
- Tube MaterialSteel
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Hose Length18"
- Variable Stroke / Full StrokeFull Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke0.035 oz.
- For Use With14 oz. Grease Cartridges
- ApplicationFor Greasing Fittings in Rough Outdoor Environments in Addition to Fittings with Limted Access
- FeaturesCast Iron Grease Gun Head fitted with Steel Block Nut. Flip Follower Style Grease Gun Barrel
- IncludesSteel Block Nut on Grease Gun Head, Hose Extension and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Grease Guns (126)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.