Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Glue Gun
- TypeHeavy Duty
- Glue Stick Capacity1/2"
- FunctionHigh Temperature 380 Degrees Fahrenheit Setting Bonds Cardboard, Ceramics, Leather, Light Metals and Wood, Low Temperature 248 Degrees Fahrenheit Setting Bonds Heat-sensitive Parts Such as Fabrics, Foam Materials and Plastics
- CharacteristicsHas Trigger Advance for Better Control and Uniform Application
- IncludesWire Stand that Keeps Hot Glue Tip Above and Off the Working Surface and 3-prong Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.