Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Grease Gun, Single Shot, 5000 psi
- Item # 1ZTC5
- Mfr. Model # 1ZTC5
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1350
- Shipping Weight 4.4 lbs.
- ItemAir-Operated Grease Gun
- Single Shot / Continuous ShotSingle Shot
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output40
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Pressure Ratio50:1
- Hose Length12"
- Grease TypeUp to and Including NLGI Grade 2 Greases
- Air Input Range40 to 120 psi
- Tube ColorGray
- Tube MaterialSteel
- Tool Length16"
- Max. Operating PSI5000
- ApplicationIdeal For Use With Trucks, Buses, Garage And Plant Maintenance
- IncludesQuick Connect Male Air Coupler Fitting, Grease Gun Head Fitted with 1/8"-27 FNPT Loader Fitting
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.