Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Switching Charger, Maintaining
- Item # 5RXF1
- Mfr. Model # 5RXF1
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # 1140
- Shipping Weight 5.71 lbs.
- Item Battery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 6V 2/10/20
- UL Rated Amps 12V 2/10/20
- UL Rated Amps 24V 2/5/10
- Amps 100 hr.
- Amp Hours 100
- Taper to Amps .08A
- Voltage Rating 6V/12V/24V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A) A
- Charge Time 6V 6 to 8 hr.
- Charge Time 12V 6 to 8 hr.
- Charge Time 24V 10 to 14 hr.
- Input 6A
- Overall Width 10"
- Overall Height 5"
- Overall Depth 6"
- Application For Extended Charging Periods and Maintaining Deep-cycle and Conventional Batteries in Storage
- Cable Gauge 12 AWG
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Indicates Battery Percent-of-Charge Level, Charging System Performance and Problem Battery Condition
- Standards UL, CuL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (543)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (189)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (148)
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (109)
- Booster Battery Chargers (87)
- Booster Chargers (68)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (57)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (56)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (43)
- 24-Volt Battery Chargers (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.