Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Switching Chrgr, Small Batt
- Item # 5RXE8
- Mfr. Model # 5RXE8
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # 1262
- Shipping Weight 1.21 lbs.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 12V2
- Amps22 hr.
- Amp Hours22
- Taper to Amps.05A
- Voltage Rating12V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)A
- Charge Time 12V10 to 14 hr.
- Input0.5 to 1.2A
- Overall Width5-1/2"
- Overall Height3"
- Overall Depth2"
- ApplicationCharges Small Batteries And Maintains Large And Small Batteries Kept In Storage
- Cable Gauge18 AWG
- Cable Length4 ft.
- Test FeatureBattery Percent-of-Charge Level and Battery Type Selection
- StandardsUL, CuL Listed
- IncludesRing Terminals, Alligator Clips, Cigarette Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.