Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chest/Cabinet, 26-11/16x18-1/16x42-1/2 In
- Item # 7CX61
- Mfr. Model # 7CX61
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1057
- Shipping Weight 126.2 lbs.
- ItemCombination Tool Chest/Cabinet
- SeriesLight Duty
- Number of Drawers7
- Drawer Capacity66 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity5232 cu. in.
- Load Rating660 lb.
- Caster Size4" x 2"
- GaugeBody: 20, Drawers: 22
- Work Surface MaterialSteel
- Caster Wheel MaterialPolypropylene
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel with Brake
- Locking SystemInternal Keyed Lock
- HandlesRolling Cabinet: (1) Side Tubular, Top Chest: (2) Side Steel
- ConfigurationRolling Cabinet - Center Bank: 22-3/8" W x 15-5/8" D Ã 2-15/16" H, Top Chest - Center Bank: (3) 22-3/8" W Ã 10-23/32" D x 1-31/32" H, (1) 22-3/8" W Ã 10-23/32" D x 2-61/64" H
- FinishPowder Coat
- FeaturesAluminum Drawer Pulls, Metal Lid Stops
- IncludesRolling Cabinet 32H882, Top Chest 32H867, Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.