Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 6V60
- UL Rated Amps 12V0 to 60
- UL Rated Amps Start250
- Voltage Rating120VAC
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)M and A
- Charge Time 6V1/2 to 1 hr.
- Charge Time 12V0.3 to 2 hr.
- Input12 amps (charge) / 58 amps (start)
- Overall Width16"
- Overall Height37"
- Overall Depth14"
- ApplicationFor Heavy Duty Use in Service Stations, Maintenance Shops, Farms and Fleets
- Cable Length6 ft.
- Test FeatureIndicates Battery Percent Of Charge Level
- Timer2 hr.
- StandardsUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (522)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (123)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (120)
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (82)
- Booster Battery Chargers (81)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (72)
- Engine Starter Chargers (71)
- Engine Starters (64)
- Booster Chargers (59)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (54)
- Portable Starter Chargers (53)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (45)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (42)
- Jump Starters (38)
- Automatic Chargers (23)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I think it is about a year and half old .
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer..
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.