Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Charger, 6/12V (M), 250 A Start
- Item # 1JYU1
- Mfr. Model # 1JYU1
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # 1261
- Shipping Weight 44.0 lbs.
- Item Battery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 6V 60
- UL Rated Amps 12V 2/40/60
- UL Rated Amps Start 250
- Voltage Rating 120VAC
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A) M
- Charge Time 6V 1/2 to 1 hr.
- Charge Time 12V 0.3 to 2 hr.
- Input 12 amps (charge) / 43 amps (start)
- Overall Width 16"
- Overall Height 37"
- Overall Depth 14"
- Application For Use in Service Stations, Maintenance Shops, Farm/Fleet
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Indicates Battery Percent Of Charge Level
- Timer 2 hr.
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (550)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (163)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (141)
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (112)
- Booster Battery Chargers (88)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (77)
- Engine Starter Chargers (76)
- Booster Chargers (69)
- Engine Starters (67)
- Portable Starter Chargers (62)
- Mobile Battery Chargers (59)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (59)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (56)
- Jump Starters (44)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (43)
- Heavy-Duty Battery Chargers (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.