Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anemometer, 40 to 4900 fpm
- Item # 3TFP2
- Mfr. Model # 3TFP2
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # 780
- Shipping Weight 2.68 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Hot Wire
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing No
- Velocity (FPM) Vane: 80 to 4900, Hot Wire: 40 to 3900
- Velocity (MPS) Vane: 0.4 to 25, Hot Wire: 0.2 to 20
- Velocity (MPH) Vane: 0.9 to 55.9, Hot Wire: 0.5 to 44.7
- Velocity (KPH) Vane: 1.4 to 90, Hot Wire: 0.7 to 72
- Velocity (Knots) Vane: 0.8 to 49, Hot Wire: 0.4 to 39
- Air Velocity Accuracy Vane +/-2%, Hot Wire +/-5%
- Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-3.6 Degrees F
- Probe Size Vane 5.75" L x 2.75" W x 1.25" H, Hot Wire 9.75" to 37" (Telescoping)
- Cord Length 39"
- Display Dual 4 Digit LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface RS-232
- Power Source (6) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Special Features Interchangeable Vane and Hot Wire Probes
- Includes Protective Boot, Vane Probe, Hot Wire Probe, Nylon Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.