Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anemometer, 40 to 4921 fpm
- Item # 3TFP2
- Mfr. Model # 3TFP2
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # 879
- Shipping Weight 2.68 lbs.
- Sensing MethodRotating Vane and Hot Wire
- Data LoggingNo
- Humidity SensingNo
- Velocity (FPM)Vane: 80 to 4921, Hot Wire: 40 to 3900
- Velocity (MPS)Vane: 0.4 to 25, Hot Wire: 0.2 to 20
- Velocity (MPH)Vane: 0.9 to 55.9, Hot Wire: 0.5 to 44.7
- Velocity (KPH)Vane: 1.4 to 90, Hot Wire: 0.7 to 72
- Velocity (Knots)Vane: 0.8 to 48.6, Hot Wire: 0.4 to 38.9
- Air Velocity AccuracyVane +/-2%, Hot Wire +/-5%
- Temp. Range-5 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy+/-3.6 Degrees F
- Probe SizeVane 5.75" L x 2.75" W x 1.25" H, Hot Wire 9.75" to 37" (Telescoping)
- Cord Length39"
- DisplayDual 4 Digit LCD
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Power Source(6) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Special FeaturesInterchangeable Vane and Hot Wire Probes
- IncludesProtective Boot, Vane Probe, Hot Wire Probe, Nylon Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4290)
- Testers (4164)
- Test Instruments (3687)
- Anemometers (107)
- Air Velocity Meters (106)
- Wind Speed Indicators (71)
- Air Velocity Monitors (51)
- Anemometer Meters (51)
- Anemometer Testers (49)
- Air Velocity Testers (48)
- Wind Velocity Testers (44)
- Wind Meters (43)
- HVAC Air Velocity Monitors (42)
- Thermoanemometers (33)
- Thermal Anemometers (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.