Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulated Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 7 Pc
- Item # 3EKC7
- Mfr. Model # 05003473002
- UNSPSC # 27111701
- Catalog Page # 1181
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- ItemInsulated Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type6-in-1
- Primary ApplicationElectrician
- Bit Retainer TypeMagnetic
- IncludesSlotted 9/64, 7/32", Phillips #1, #2, Square #1, #2, Handle, Pouch
- Handle DesignMulti Component Plastic
- Number of Pieces7
- Bit StyleSingle Ended
- Overall Length6-1/16"
- Shank TypeSolid
- Shank MaterialAlloy Tool Steel
- FeaturesInterchangeable Insulated Blades and Kraftform Handle
- StandardsIEC 60900
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2235)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (940)
- Flat Screwdrivers (914)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (722)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (714)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (485)
- Phillips Bits (481)
- Insulated Screwdrivers (308)
- Multibit Screwdrivers (223)
- Square Screwdriver Bits (220)
- Square Bits (172)
- Square Screwdrivers (106)
- Magnetic Screwdrivers (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.