Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Bit Screwdriver Set, SAE, 8 Pc
- Item # 3EKC2
- Mfr. Model # 05051024002
- UNSPSC # 27111701
- Catalog Page # 1019
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type 6-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Includes Slotted 3/16, 7/32 and 1/4", Phillips #1, #2 and #3, Screwdriver Handle, 1/4" Hex Quick Release Rapidaptor Bitholder
- Handle Design Multi Component Plastic
- Number of Pieces 8
- Bit Style Single Ended
- Overall Length 7-1/2"
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Alloy Steel
- Finish Matte
- Features Bit Cartridge In Handle To Easily Find, Change and Store Bits
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2397)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (951)
- Flat Screwdrivers (928)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (734)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (667)
- Phillips Bits (594)
- Power Screwdriver Bits (591)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (567)
- Hex Screwdriver Bits (430)
- Hex Bits (398)
- Bit Holders (261)
- Screwdriver Bit Sets (240)
- Multibit Screwdrivers (214)
- Screwdriver Bit Holders (140)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.