Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
General Utility Mechanics Gloves, Synthetic Leather Palm Material, Black, L, PR 1
- Item # 1VD32
- Mfr. Model # Y7701L
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0842
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Mechanics Gloves
- Sub-Category General Utility
- Size L
- Color Black
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather
- Palm Construction Synthetic Leather
- Back Material Spandex/Foam
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Closure Type Hook-and-Loop
- Finger Style Full
- Lining Unlined
- Application Fleet Mechanics, Pipe Fitters, Electricians, Millwrights
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2RA40General Utility High Visibility Mechanics Gloves, Synthetic Leather Palm Material, Lime Green, L, PRCONDOR
Price $17.13 / pair
Item # 3BA57CONDOR
Price $15.85 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.