Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rework System, 400W, 150-999 F, 120 V
- Item # 1UNE6
- Mfr. Model # WR3000M
- UNSPSC # 23171530
- Catalog Page # 316
- Shipping Weight 29.17 lbs.
- Item Rework System
- Type Digital 3-Function Rework
- Watts 400
- Temp. Range (F) 150 to 999
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-17
- Voltage 120
- Air Flow 15 LPM
- Pump Type Turbine
- Application For Reworking Complex PCB Assemblies
- Features 3 Independently Control Channels Allow Use of Up To 3 Tools Simultaneously
- Includes Power Unit, HAP200 Hot Air Pencil, WP80 Solder Pencil, DXV80 Desoldering Pencil, Stands, Tips and Software
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.