Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRework System
- TypeDigital 3-Function Rework
- Temp. Range (F)150 to 999
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-17
- Air Flow15 LPM
- Pump TypeTurbine
- ApplicationFor Reworking Complex PCB Assemblies
- Features3 Independently Control Channels Allow Use of Up To 3 Tools Simultaneously
- IncludesPower Unit, HAP200 Hot Air Pencil, WP80 Solder Pencil, DXV80 Desoldering Pencil, Stands, Tips and Software
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger Item numbers 6KCK6 and 6KCK7 are both capable of Voltages 100VAC to 240VAC.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.