Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Fume Extractor, Series 100 Series, Input Voltage: 110V, Air Flow (CFM): 750
- Item # 5YAJ2
- Mfr. Model # S110
- UNSPSC # 41103502
- Catalog Page # 3396
- Shipping Weight 375.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Fume Extractor
- Series Series 100
- Filter Media Endurex W13
- Air Flow (CFM) 750
- MERV 13
- Sound Level dBA 67
- Input Voltage 110V
- Hz 60
- Input (Amps) 20
- Motor HP 3/4
- Features Portable Unit, Compressed Air Cleaning System, Built-In Spark Arrestance, High Performance Blower, Heavy Duty - All Steel Construction, Suitable for Welding Stainless Steel
- Application Manual Welding
- Height (In.) 35
- Width (In.) 22
- Depth (In.) 36
- Includes 6" by 10' Fume Arm and Minihelic Filter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.