Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Analog Panel Mt Thermometer, 0 to 150F
- Item # 2CYP4
- Mfr. Model # 60BL4-5231 0/150F
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- ItemAnalog Panel Mount Thermometer
- Sensing MediumVapor Actuated
- Temp. Range (F)0 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Dial Size6"
- Tube Length60"
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Lens MaterialGlass
- Tube MaterialBronze
- Sensor MaterialCopper
- Sensor Length3.4"
- Sensor Dia.0.437"
- Sensor Connection1/2" NPT
- Temp. Range (C)-17 Degrees to 65 Degrees
- Accuracy+/-1 Scale Division
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.