Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Gauge/Transmitter, 200 psi, 1/4 In
- Item # 4YTH2
- Mfr. Model # DUGY2-0200-4L-T
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 821
- Catalog Group # D8584
- Shipping Weight 2.15 lbs.
- ItemDigital Gauge/Transmitter
- Dial Size (In.)4-1/2
- Range0 to 200 psi
- Connection Size1/4" NPT
- Connection LocationLower
- Accuracy (%)+/-0.5 Full Scale
- Socket Material316 Stainless Steel
- Case MaterialGlass Reinforced Thermo Plastic
- Case ColorBlack
- Display4 Digit LCD
- Display UnitsPSI, kPa, Kg/Sq cm, Bar, In Hg
- Resolution1/4% First Half of Range, 1/2% Upper Half of Range
- Powered ByLight, Minimum 10 Lux
- Agency ComplianceASME B40.7
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-15 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Output4 to 20 mA
- Power Required9 to 35 VDC
- Loop ResistanceDependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- FeaturesSelf Powered, No Battery Required, Weatherproof IP65
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.