Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor25 HP3-Phase, 1180 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 324T
- Item # 6AJD6
- Mfr. Model # 02512ET3E324T-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 19
- Shipping Weight 560.0 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1180
- Full Load Amps67.2-60.8/30.4
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.25
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.2-1/8"
- Shaft Length5-1/4"
- Length Less Shaft24-3/8"
- Overall Length29-5/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1101-1200
- StandardsUL, CSA, CE, NOM, NEMA Class 1, Div 2, Groups B, C & D
- Efficiency GroupHigh Efficiency and NEMA Premium(R)
- Nominal Efficiency93.0%
- Warranty (Years)3
- RPM Group1101-1200
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8341)
- Industrial Motors (5260)
- Pump Motors (4827)
- Fan Motors (4248)
- TEFC Motors (3455)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3313)
- Blower Motors (3249)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3132)
- Three-Phase Motors (3039)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2992)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2936)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2617)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2484)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2244)
- C-Face Motors (2061)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2029)
- NEMA Motors (2002)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (1894)
- 3-Phase Premium Efficiency Motors (984)
- Wet Environment Motors (863)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.