Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
50 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 1775 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 326T
- Item # 1XTY1
- Mfr. Model # 05018OT3E326T
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 18
- Shipping Weight 618.0 lbs.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 50
- Nameplate RPM 1775
- Frame 326T
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 132.0-122.8/61.4
- Number of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class F
- Service Factor 1.15
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 2-1/8"
- Shaft Length 5-1/4"
- Length Less Shaft 22-7/16"
- Overall Length 27-11/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Duty Continuous
- Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 94.5%
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8127)
- Industrial Motors (4960)
- Pump Motors (4581)
- Fan Motors (4123)
- Blower Motors (3230)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3021)
- Three-Phase Motors (2951)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2863)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2467)
- Dripproof Motors (2422)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2407)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2142)
- Conveyor Motors (2010)
- NEMA Motors (1984)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (1950)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (1869)
- ODP (Open Dripproof) 3-Phase Motors (1392)
- 3-Phase Premium Efficiency Motors (964)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.