Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
15 HPMetric Motor 3-Phase, 1775 Nameplate RPM, 460 Voltage, Frame 160M
- Item # 10G885
- Mfr. Model # 01118ET3Y160M-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 24
- Shipping Weight 293.0 lbs.
- ItemMetric Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1775
- Full Load Amps18.2
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.25
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Nominal Efficiency92.4%
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized (E104590), CSA Certified (LR38324), CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8340)
- Industrial Motors (5260)
- TEFC Motors (3455)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3313)
- Three-Phase Motors (3039)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2936)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2484)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2244)
- NEMA Motors (2002)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (1894)
- Foot-Mount Motors (626)
- IEC Motors (270)
- Metric Motors (270)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.