Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Loc Mtr, 3 Ph, TEFC, 15 HP, T4
- Item # 4YPU9
- Mfr. Model # 01536XT3E254T
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 30
- Shipping Weight 344.0 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Motor
- Motor ApplicationHazardous Locations
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM3535
- NEMA DesignB
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps37.3-33.8/16.9
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Thermal ProtectionT-Stat
- Service Factor1.15
- Hazardous Location Class1 C,D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Temp. CodeT4
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Shaft Dia.1-5/8"
- Shaft Length4"
- Length Less Shaft19-3/16"
- Overall Length21-3/16"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range3001-3600
- Nominal Efficiency91.7%
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium
- StandardsUL Listed (E87848), CSA Certified (LR50962)
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8421)
- Industrial Motors (5421)
- Pump Motors (5027)
- Fan Motors (4477)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3321)
- Blower Motors (3290)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3186)
- Three-Phase Motors (3084)
- TEFC Motors (3064)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3032)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2855)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2604)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2342)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2274)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2017)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.