Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mtr, 3 Ph, 15 HP, 1765,460V, 254TC, Eff 92.4
- Item # 12N942
- Mfr. Model # 01518ST3QIE254TC-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 26
- Shipping Weight 300.0 lbs.
- ItemIEEE 841 Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1800
- Full Load Amps18.0
- Number of Speeds1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1-5/8"
- Shaft Length4"
- Length Less Shaft19-1/4"
- Overall Length23-3/16"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL, CSA, CE, NOM, NEMA Class 1, Div 2, Groups B, C & D, NEMA MG-1 Part 31
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium(R)
- Nominal Efficiency92.4%
- Warranty (Years)3
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8408)
- Industrial Motors (5404)
- Pump Motors (5006)
- Fan Motors (4466)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3323)
- Blower Motors (3297)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3193)
- TEFC Motors (3068)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3008)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2860)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2352)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2273)
- Conveyor Motors (2083)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2020)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2020)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.