Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
25 HP Cooling Tower Motor, 3-Phase, 1175 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, Frame 324T
- Item # 6EGU3
- Mfr. Model # 02512ET3ECT324T-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 25
- Shipping Weight 560.0 lbs.
- ItemCooling Tower Motor
- Motor ApplicationCooling Towers
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1175
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps67.2-60.8/30.4
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.25
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.2-1/8"
- Shaft Length5-1/4"
- Length Less Shaft24-3/8"
- Overall Length29-5/8"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1101-1200
- Nominal Efficiency93
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium
- StandardsUL Recognized (E104590), CSA Certified (LR38324), CE
- Warranty3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Motors (4250)
- TEFC Motors (3421)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3317)
- Three-Phase Motors (3044)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2941)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2042)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2009)
- NEMA Motors (1924)
- 3-Phase Premium Efficiency Motors (984)
- Wet Environment Motors (871)
- Hazardous Location Motors (531)
- Severe-Duty Motors (336)
- Cooling Tower Motors (98)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.