Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
CT Motor, 1-1/2 HP, 1165 RPM, 208-230/460 V
- Item # 2VEY9
- Mfr. Model # 00152ET3ECT182T
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 83.0 lbs.
- ItemCooling Tower Motor
- Motor ApplicationCooling Towers
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1165
- Full Load Amps5.3-4.8/2.4
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical Shaft Up
- BearingsDouble-Shielded Ball
- Frame MaterialCast-Iron
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.25
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft12-1/8"
- Overall Length14-7/8"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1101-1200
- Nominal Efficiency87.5
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium
- StandardsUL Recognized (E104590), CSA Certified (LR38324), CE
- Warranty3 yr.
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Motors (4465)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3299)
- Three-Phase Motors (3108)
- TEFC Motors (3052)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2844)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2034)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2019)
- NEMA Motors (1950)
- 3-Phase Premium Efficiency Motors (1000)
- Wet Environment Motors (874)
- Hazardous Location Motors (824)
- Severe-Duty Motors (349)
- Cooling Tower Motors (98)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.