Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
15 HP Cooling Tower Motor, 3-Phase, 1765 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, Frame 254T
- Item # 19C685
- Mfr. Model # 01518ET3ECT254TF1-W2
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 23
- Shipping Weight 297.0 lbs.
- Item Cooling Tower Motor
- Motor Application Cooling Towers
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 15
- Nameplate RPM 1765
- Frame 254T
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 39.8-36.0/18.0
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Up
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Thermal Protection None
- Service Factor 1.25
- Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1-5/8"
- Shaft Length 4"
- Length Less Shaft 18-1/4"
- Overall Length 23-1/4"
- Insulation Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 92.4
- Efficiency Group NEMA Premium
- Finish Blue
- Standards UL Recognized (E104590), CSA Certified (LR38324), CE
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.