Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor, 3-Phase, 1755 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 184JM
- Item # 6FKD1
- Mfr. Model # 00518ET3E184JM-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 46
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pumps
- Motor Sub Application Close-Coupled Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 5
- Nameplate RPM 1755
- Frame 184JM
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 14.3-12.9/6.4
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/8"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft 12-15/16"
- Overall Length 17-1/16"
- Insulation Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 89.5%
- Efficiency Group NEMA Premium
- Inverter Rated 1000:1 Variable, 20:1 Constant Torque
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8109)
- Industrial Motors (4951)
- Pump Motors (4570)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3340)
- TEFC Motors (3247)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3011)
- Three-Phase Motors (2943)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2873)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2854)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2462)
- NEMA Motors (1976)
- C-Face Motors (1959)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (1864)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (880)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.