Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump Mtr, 3-Ph, 2hp, 1755,208-230/460,145JM
- Item # 6FKC7
- Mfr. Model # 00218ET3E145JM-W22
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 46
- Shipping Weight 56.7 lbs.
- ItemClose-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationWaste Water
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1755
- Full Load Amps5.77-5.22/2.61
- BearingsRegreasable Ball
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length4-1/8"
- Shaft TypeJM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft11-3/16"
- Overall Length15-5/16"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Nominal Efficiency86.5%
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium
- Inverter Rated1000:1 Variable, 20:1 Constant Torque
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8408)
- Industrial Motors (5404)
- Pump Motors (5006)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3323)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3193)
- Three-Phase Motors (3091)
- TEFC Motors (3068)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3008)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2860)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2580)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2020)
- NEMA Motors (1940)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (942)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.