Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
20 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor, 1765 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 256JP
- Item # 4EUZ2
- Mfr. Model # 02018ET3E256JP
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 335.0 lbs.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pumps
- Motor Sub Application Waste Water
- HP 20
- Nameplate RPM 1765
- Frame 256JP
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 43.9-48.8/24.4
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Bearings Regreasable Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/4"
- Shaft Length 8-1/8"
- Length Less Shaft 20-5/8"
- Overall Length 28-3/4"
- Insulation Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 93.0%
- Efficiency Group NEMA Premium
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Item # 6FJZ5WEG
Price $2,774.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8275)
- Industrial Motors (5053)
- Pump Motors (4659)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3381)
- TEFC Motors (3285)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3043)
- Three-Phase Motors (2984)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2968)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2912)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2500)
- NEMA Motors (1952)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (1850)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (872)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.