Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump Mtr, 3-Ph, 3hp, 1760,208-230/460,182JM
- Item # 4EUT8
- Mfr. Model # 00318OT3E182JM
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 46
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- ItemClose-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationWaste Water
- Nameplate RPM1760
- Full Load Amps8.98-8.12/4.06
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length4-1/4"
- Length Less Shaft10-1/4"
- Overall Length14-1/2"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Nominal Efficiency89.5%
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium
- Inverter Rated1000:1 Variable, 20:1 Constant Torque
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8414)
- Industrial Motors (5318)
- Pump Motors (4863)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3175)
- Three-Phase Motors (3076)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3014)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2622)
- Dripproof Motors (2573)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2013)
- C-Face Motors (2009)
- NEMA Motors (1931)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) 3-Phase Motors (1531)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (956)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.