Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump Motor, 3-Ph, 1.5 HP, 1730,208-230/460V
- Item # 4EUT4
- Mfr. Model # 00158OT3E145JM
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # 46
- Shipping Weight 48.4 lbs.
- ItemClose-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationWaste Water
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM1730
- Full Load Amps4.50-4.40/2.20
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length4-1/4"
- Shaft TypeJM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft11-1/8"
- Overall Length15-3/8"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Nominal Efficiency86.5%
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium
- Inverter Rated1000:1 Variable, 20:1 Constant Torque
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionNEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8408)
- Industrial Motors (5404)
- Pump Motors (5006)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3193)
- Three-Phase Motors (3091)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3008)
- Dripproof Motors (2591)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2580)
- C-Face Motors (2023)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2020)
- NEMA Motors (1940)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) 3-Phase Motors (1510)
- Close-Coupled Pump Motors (942)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.